Certified Job Board
Tulsa, OK 74171
University Campus Seeking Fulltime
Must have Contractor License
Statement of the Job
Plumber Supervisor oversees skilled maintenance and repair work and supervises all plumbing personnel. Work requires initiative and judgment.
Duties of the Job
1. Supervises all personnel in the plumbing shop, including other supervisors; duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel, and recommending applicants for mployment or for discipline, termination or retention.
2. Orders and purchases tools, equipment and supplies.
3. Maintains records of jobs performed, departmental charge codes and hours worked by employees. 4. Insures proper equipment and supplies are available in the stockroom to complete various jobs.
5. Monitors jobs to insure quality and proper compliance with job standards.
6. Coordinates activities with other trades areas, project manager or outside contractors.
7. Recommends improvements, changes or new techniques and procedures.
8. Teaches and enforces safety regulations.
9. Assists in and makes final decision on implementing engineering and design work related to plumbing. 10. Estimates costs of various jobs.
11. Disposes of obsolete, unused plumbing equipment.
12. Performs duties of a plumber when necessary.
Pay $25/hr + excellent long term beneifits