Certified Job Board
Tulsa, OK 74115
Medical Assistant - Back Office
- Assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse. Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. List all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribe patient orders including, but not limited to, laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
Certified or Registered Medical Assistant