Certified Job Board
Catoosa, OK 74015
Port of Catoosa company is now hiring a Logisitics Material Handler
- Day shift: overtime is required at needed
- $14.00 to $15.00/hour; depending on the workload
- Loading, unloading, and moving materials
- Reads Bill of Material and follow oral instructions
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area
- Secures lifting attachments to units/ bundles and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Loading trucks with industrial fork truck
- Must have computer skills to cross-train in all areas of the shipping and warehouse departments.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment
- Assembles crates to contain products
- Operates industrial truck or overhead cranes to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- A valid Oklahoma driver s license is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodations.
#Gethired with Certified Source Staffing Professionals
Certified Source wants to connect job seekers with the top businesses in our community. We put a priority on building relationships with each job seeker to make an ideal match between candidates and clients, and we make a commitment to each of our job seekers to provide exceptional service and fulfill their employment needs above and beyond expectations.
****After completing your application,****
call Darla for more information 918-923-3810