Certified Job Board
Claremore, OK 74019
Now seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to perform a variety of skilled work in the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment to include:
- punch presses
- alligator shears
- rolling machines
- overhead cranes and forklifts
- low and high heat furnaces fueled by natural gas.
Other skilled tasks will include:
- maintenance and repair on many other types of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment with the ability to troubleshoot, test and replace circuits, correct defective switches, receptacles, ballasts and other wiring
- make emergency repairs and participate in projects
- perform other basic routine mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- a proven ability to be proactive and prioritize, schedule, and coordinate the work assigned to you are worthy and expected attributes.
- ability to be flexible to work overtime as needed when required.
Qualifications and Skills
5+ years of industrial manufacturing experience
- Hydraulics -- circuits and systems
- Pneumatic -- systems, valves, controls
- Electrical -- 480 VAC Three phase, controls, conduit sizing and installation, etc.
- Mechanical -- Presses, shears, cranes, conveyors, gearboxes, drives
- PLC controls -- Programming, troubleshooting
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stick & Mig welding
- Lockout -- Tag out
- Effective communications
- Automation and Robotics a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
#Gethired with Certified Source Staffing Professionals
Certified Source wants to connect job seekers with the top businesses in our community. We put a priority on building relationships with each job seeker to make an ideal match between candidates and clients, and we make a commitment to each of our job seekers to provide exceptional service and fulfill their employment needs above and beyond expectations.
****After completing your application,****
call Darla for more information 918-923-3810