Certified Job Board
Claremore, OK 74019
Other skilled tasks will include maintenance and repair on many other types of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment; with the ability to troubleshoot, test and replace circuits, correct defective switches, receptacles, ballasts and other wiring; make emergency repairs and participate in projects; perform other basic routine mechanical and electrical maintenance.
A proven ability to be proactive and prioritize, schedule, and coordinate the work assigned to you are worthy and expected attributes. Ability to be flexible to work overtime as needed when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of industrial manufacturing experience
- Hydraulics -- circuits and systems
- Pneumatic -- systems, valves, controls
- Electrical -- 480 VAC Three phase, controls, conduit sizing and installation, etc.
- Mechanical -- Presses, shears, cranes, conveyors, gearboxes, drives
- PLC controls -- Programming, troubleshooting
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stick & Mig welding
- Lockout -- Tag out
- Effective communications
- Automation and Robotics a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus