Certified Job Board
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
Role and Responsibilities:
Be able to help assemble electrical control systems, pull wire, and run conduit in an OEM atmosphere.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, fuse holders, power supply s, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble, electrical or electronic wiring, equipment on panels and equipment, and components using hand and or power tools.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and clamp on style amp meters.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power equipment, plasma cutters, measuring devices, power tools, soldering irons, and hydraulic tools.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
Knowledge of math, problem solving and electrical equations.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- The ability to match or detect differences between colors.
- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.G., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Ability to read electrical schematics/drawings and comprehend such.
- Experience in the electrical field (Experience timeline contingent on type and duration of prior training)
- Ability to work in an OEM atmosphere with other associates and or by oneself.
- Exposure to the rules and regulations in the current NEC
Due to hazards in shop must be able to utilize Eye, Ear and any other PPE equipment that may be required. Which may include but not limited to: Safety Eyewear, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Fall Arrest Protection Ect.